Monday, March 23, 2009
Lost in Papers
Whew - I had completely forgotten about this blog. We should be ready to submit everything by the beginning of April. I will be throwing myself a party when we learn that everything is correctly done and no changes need to be made. I have to say that the paperwork part was way less difficult that I had feared. A little time-consuming, yes. A little stressful, yes. At times overwhelming but I think I had anticipated it would be worse so I am very thankful. I know some parents-to-be don't like the official waiting period because they felt like they were at least doing something with the paperwork. I am going to so okay with the waiting period!!!! I can start thinking about a nursery and cute little toys and clothes. I have already been looking for names with an Ethiopian sound to them. I kind of have my heart set on a boys' name but so far, including Craig, not too many people like it which is why I won't list it here -I don't need anymore feedback! Life is good and I am so looking forward to feeling closer to this little person who has potentially been conceived already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update :) I'll keep commenting periodically so you don't forget about the blog entirely. Glad to hear the paper work is coming along. And I'm glad you are even looking forward to "waiting". It definitely will give you a chance to prepare and also to enjoy the things in life that will inevitably change when you add a baby to the equation :) So excited for you! -Shauna
Post a Comment