Monday, January 12, 2009

Class This Week

We attend our classes this week - all day Thursday and Friday!  Not sure what to expect except a ton of information.  I have been feeling mixed emotions these past few days so I hope I get sense of peace after the classes.  
Next will be our home study and I am actually not too worried about that.  Some cleaning and organizing will be needed but I am totally counting on my mother for help with that (I haven't really told her that yet!).    
I read an article last night which has me questioning the whole process.  It is called "The Lie We Love".  I tried to post a link but not sure how it will come through.  If anyone reads it, would love to hear your feedback.  Please keep in mind that Craig and I never started this process to do some great act of social service although I am learning of the need to find homes for older children.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well guys...I hope you tap into the help of your neighbor if you need it (Of course I am talking of Kathy)...LOL...But seriously I am so excited for you guys and know this is going to be a long process with lots of ups and downs and hope I can be there for you if you ever need it! Love you guys! :)